Friday, May 1, 2009

Manny Ponkyaw

I made a cartoon caricature of manny in PS. I wasn't doing much today.

I was thinking of a quote from the Pacman but I didn't find much. Luckily I found one on wordpress... thanks to leylander...

“Quotes!..
.
Quotes!…
.
Quotes?….
.
Quotes?!…..”
.
.
.
- Manny Pacquiao calling the attention of his coach Freddie Roach.

And here's another one from you tube:

An interview after the Barrera fight:
" So I tried my best so a give a good fight I know he tried his best to give a good fight but I know my Philippines is happy I use a gloves I like a "Clitoris" (Cleto Reyes) Gloves so I win the fight what I mean is I use "Clitoris Gloves I comfortable so I better fighter..."

Forgive me fans...I was just having fun. I am a great fan. As a matter of fact my shop is closed everytime Manny has a fight. My shop will be closed tomorrow as usual. I just think he is funny. And you know how I love to pick on wealthy people you know...

But I believe Manny is a great fighter. He speaks English like crap but nobody is perfect. As others would say, "dibale ng tanga mayaman naman!" (It doesn't matter if I'm stupid, but I am wealthy).

I'm not sure if he will win tomorrow, but my bet's still on him...Mabuhey ke money!!! este Manny!!!



"Laban Manny, Laban!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment