Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cloaked Assassin

Photobucket

A skilful leech is better far, than half a hundred men of war.

“Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat”

-Samuel Butler-

Hooray... as I have predicted it, Money, este Manny did it again and with swift and powerful accuracy. Most of his downed opponents were legends in their own right. It's just the timing of Manny's rise was of great precision. Most of his downed opponents were on the brink of retirement. I mean they were all oldies! Have he fought them in the prime of their age and skill, the result would be different. Of course Manny would still win for me, but not that easily.

Once again the whole Philippines were paused the time manny stepped on the ring. There were no people on the streets, no vehicles around. The whole country stood still for a moment. The war in Mindanao was halted for a while, crime rates were almost zero, and the whole economy froze. Same as mine, my shop was closed the whole day, so today I don't have a cent to pay for my lender who's coming later to haunt me.... Haaaaaayyyy....

I envy Manny....He persevered so much to get to where he is today. I wish I could do the same. I also feel a little bit sad for him though, for he is having a silent killer in his trail.

The human instinct is a great phenomenon for us. It is blurredly explained and not all of us believe in the scientific studies. But it always baffles me. It is hard to explain and prove but we all know that it is real, we just don't accept it. We ignore it coz we cannot comprehend. Our egos continue to block reality.

What am I talking about? What silent killer? What phenomenon? The human instinct is the one killer I am talking about. Imagine if Pacman wasn't as famous as he is now? ( Sorry manny, your'e the best example eh) What if Pacman wasn't as rich and famous and powerful and wealthy and idolized as today? Would we care? He was very poor as a child. Where were his relatives? I'm sure if those people knew what Pacman would be in the future, they would have invested money and time for him! Where were his friends? Where were the stupid government who always and eternally promise help for poor pinoys but wasn't really there? Now that he is rich and famous and powerful and very much idolized, his family tree grew from a small household to a whole city....wow how amazing. Humans are leeches, I mean leeches would be kinder for they only feed as much as they can handle and is not picky. Humans on the other hand are more savage, more animals...Even if you take a bath a hundred times a day, perfume all you want, put gold all over your body, you will still be what you are. The humankind's instinct of sticking to you only when they can milk you is the truth, and it's my opinion, so argue all you can but you cannot convince me that you are only supporting your friend or your far far far far far relative. Humbug...where were you when he needed you? Now that he doesn't need you anymore you will say you support him? He doesn't even know you're his kin!

Never mind....Even if I speak here endlessly until the servers of Google are full to their limit no one will comprehend because we were programmed that way. That is the reasons there are saints, they are the chosen ones who accepted the truth and reality of the human mind... I'm not saying I am perfect...I may also be like everyone else. But I am aware of that fact and greatly distaste it. Maybe because I am angry at the world. Maybe because I see myself in manny's shoes when he still wasn't wearing one. Maybe I hate this world because the world is not here for me, Just like manny, the world wasn't there for him when he needed it. Now the world is greatly for him not for support, but because the world needed him. And when a man strove to attain his goal and his dreams crawling on his own, he will surely be disgusted to see leeches inching towards him, absent when he was down, present when he is up.

I may be angry at the world to say those, but it is the reality... Go on, let yourself be blind. The time you realize it would be too late, and it's not my fault. I admire Manny for being so generous and firmly rooted. I hope those leeches would feel the need to act human again....


Go Manny.....

“Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment