Thursday, May 14, 2009

Black Saturday


Taylor Swift Cross-stitch...9516

.... will continue tomorrow...

"Why do you seek the living one among the dead? He is not here, but he has been raised."
(Luke 24:5-6)

Humbug...

Well it's Saturday today. I have managed to pay half of my obligations on time, and promised to settle the balance on Tuesday. Today is gloomy, Saturday means a few patrons, multiplying debt, wasted utilities, and broken spirits.

If not for my microbial faith I might have passed out. If not for the net who entertains and gobbles up my time and if not for Twitter who messes with your mind. There were many who are following my profile but I'm not dumb. They just want to advertise. You follow one dietitian and tons of dietitians will flood your inbox. Money biz talk shows and Robots, yeah robots. Twittering every one minute and repeating and repeating about 20 messages alternately. Hmppp... messes with the time line, making you lose track or the real people's messages.

But Why accept them?

Because I am friendly, and they have done me no wrong. Why wont I?

Why not block them?

I'm not that bad. Let's give them a chance. There's some sense in their sayings sometimes.

Tried reporting?

That's a no no. Let others do it for them. I'm not nosy.

Wait wait, I think I'm going crazy talking to my self. It's not good to do it here. I'll just do it in twitter.

This Saturday's making me insane...

"When you talk to yourself, at least you know someone is listening. And it would always agree."

No comments:

Post a Comment