Sunday, May 17, 2009

Follow The Seed


"Happiness held is the seed. Happiness shared is the flower."




I'm listening to Taylor Swift's "Love Story" right now. I can't help but fall in love with that voice. (not to mention the gorgeous face) But really, even though I never saw her face, I would still love that voice. I'm not a fan of country music, but that's voice is just something.

Glad to hear about people giving Joy to others in their own little way. Thru their songs, their blogs, their jokes, their funny videos. Kinda admit it, it makes me smile amidst my problems. Getting hooked on twitter. I love the way I get to see links to good reading stuff. Not to mention the boring ads. But it's ok. One thing I noticed is that almost "almost" twitterers are kind of well-off. They like to brag about their good lives, the vacation paradises they have been, the jetlag on their endless escapades, their new gadgets, their prominent schools and other bragging 101 blah blah blah. I thought we are in the financial crisis? Sometimes I feel out of place there. Is there a place on the net just like twitter who's members can be just who they really are. I maybe just being paranoid, but there are really some people who can't help but brag of something they have (or just imagining it to feed their ego). Specially some of my own countrymen, they are so boastful they sound stupid. (Just envy I guess) Really, some place twitterlike but only good stuff would be nice.

I like some twitbuddies on the other hand. Mostly those who write not for commercial reasons but for personal ones. i love to read their opinions, their outlooks in life, their hearts talking to me. That's lame... but it's just me. Would love listening for hours on somebody elses problems, failures and hopes than see someone selling something. That's too bad, coz we all need money ye?

I hope I can find more people who would love to tell the world about their feelings. It makes me feel human. People sharing their lives in their own personal ways are awesome. They may not know it, but it still makes a difference.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment