Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ultimatum


" If doing something is hard, then it is not worth doing." Homer S.














My digital sketch of an angel...






Today is the last day for me. If I do not have the money, I'm gone. Goodbye friendster, goodbye ym, goodbye multiply, goodbye blogger, goodbye twitter.

It's up to other people that I depend on today if they can deliver or not, if they don't, then it's bye bye.

I just registered at twitter yesterday, and I am enjoying it. Too bad it's on the verge f not lasting that long.

The only thing strengthening me right now is my plea and faith that God would help me and my family.

"God, I tried my best.
This is all I can do.
And I messed it up.
I implore you to lend a hand.
Please help clean this mess I have gotten to.
You are my only hope.
And I cannot ever find anyone better for the job.
I admit I had been not so great a Christian lately.
I am so sorry.
I always forget You.
I have let my problems cover my eyes,
that I cannot see You.
I was so busy fixing my troubles,
I have forgotten holding Your hand.
I was so busy waddling on my up to neck trials,
I have forgotten that You were carrying me.
I promise not to break my covenant,
and strive to uphold it not like before.
To show You I am really willing,
and seriously pleading for Your help.
I could walk no longer.
Please, I am letting You carry me again.
That I may praise You,
and tell the whole world,
what a great God I have got.
Please, help me. Amen..."



Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment