Friday, May 29, 2009

Extreme Weathering

"Like simple drops of water can weather a mountain. With steady steps no matter how small, can accomplish the impossible."

It's been weeks or months of extreme sacrifice just to maintain living on this earth. Hard work, determination and fervent hope for a brighter tomorrow pushes me on. Weathering my way in this money bound society.

It's been so long since I have last visited my blog, that I cannot remember when. I was so busy the last weeks I have no time for some leisure writing. I managed moving to a new apartment, which by the way cannot be accomplished by someone else. I Managed the transfer of school by my son.
I managed rearranging the shop with miraculously minimal resources. (Still looks dilapidated though)

9603
time is really scarce for me. I don't have time even to finish my post. Haaay, just post it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment