Friday, May 8, 2009

Fists of Puny


"Time is a great teacher. But unfortunately it kills all of it's pupils."
- Louis Hector Berlioz

Humbug...

In my teenage years up to my early twenties I had this fascination about Bruce Lee. I am really intrigued about his one and three inch punches. I'm not sure if it really is possible, but I am a fan.

I once had a small and relatively cheap book about his one inch punch. But oh boy it was really rare. Somebody borrowed it a few years back. And now it's lost. (bait ko talaga) I could not found it on the net either. Until today...

I learned a new trick on how to use the Google search engine. I learned it from you tube...thanks..
And with a little bit of computer know how, you could easily access countless mp3's pdf's, e-books and the like.

Now I once again found my lost book(soft copy of course) and I will never ever lend it again.

Really time and experience will teach us in the hard way on how we should manage our assets. ( my book is so valuable for me) Even our closest of friends can sometimes be a burden. I was very loose before that I almost lost a fortune of my valuables from scrupulous people I once thought my friends. I am still friendly nowadays, but I learned to keep my treasures with extra care. Specially now that I do not have much of the purchasing power anymore.

Good grief, I need a break...


"Have fun with your life while it lasts. No one get's out of it alive."

No comments:

Post a Comment