Friday, April 3, 2009

The Start of My Pointless Journey


I'm broke, my business is failing, my attempts futile, my perseverance crashing, my family starving and my debt is haunting me. Yet before I say goodbyes to this barren, greedy world, I feel it's time to write about my life, how miserable I am, of my costly mistakes, my very bad luck, and my stupid misdirections. Time is constantly running out. And still here I am, typing my guts out.

This is my veeeery first blog here.....maybe I had been lured here on a promise to earn anything at first. But my inner negative side prevents me, telling myself it would never work, that only physical work earns. How in the world would someone pay you for writing nothing? Well it's vacation time for the schools. And my almost bancrupt printing business beside some god-forsaken public school will now be if not TOTALLY DEAD, will surely be in Coma if not for continuing funds to still revive it till next school season. More money to pay for the rent, utilities like electricity water, internet and phone bills, my allowance in opening the office everyday. Money, a tool I'm very scarce at today. Hope to think of another racket to earn cash.

Well, since it's vacation time might as well give it a try. No customers means more free time. More time to spend writing about my blog. Hoooray! at last some good news for me, I guess..
Forgive me for my english....I'm a spontaneous speaker not very mindful of my grammar...

9413

It's been more than a week since I last reviewed my blog. I haven’t got time to go to my shop for a while because of the holy week, and today is my first day with no classes. My shop near a school but far from the people traffic, bad sign. My shop earning measly during class season and now with little patrons, worse. My shop offering little services because of lack of funds, now having to pay all utilities in this time of crisis, worst. The only positive thing about this vacation season is that I will have more time for my blog.

What can I say? I don’t even know how to write a blog. I suck at html codes and I have nothing more to say than to tell the whole world how miserable I am. Might as well stick with it, I guess. I think I’ll just make a little autobiography of myself. A man so poor that he wasted all his intelligence and talent (wow), not pursuing college education coz he can’t afford it. A man wasting his precious time, the only abundant resource he had at that time to a bastard company who’s only mission is to gain profits compromising it’s associates’ future, wasting their golden time. Time they should have used to improve their financial futures, instead worked hard for a measly income, losing their youth as a result. Now aging and hopeless, they are just dumped. What a great corporation, advertising excellence in craftsmanship with core values but deep within not living up by them. Hail to the three diamond company!!!

Wait a customer is coming. I need to prepare a smile as if there is no problems. They must not sense my negativity or my business will surely be affected. Till next time to meeee…byesss

No comments:

Post a Comment