Sunday, April 12, 2009

A journey of no reason

9413

I’m back again…whew! That was fast. A customer paused me on what I was doing. Now after the sexy lady patron of mine left, Now I have time for this pointless escapade of mine. I think I'm losing the drive to go on. I'm not sure if because I was interrupted or I was just overwhelmed by the gorgeous customer? Well, need to continue.


I don't think what I'm telling here would be of interest to any readers on the net. But This is my biography. Walang pakialaman! ( just kidding ). I think (or I just keep telling myself) that writing this thing of mine gives me a sense of fulfillment, a simple outlet to let go of my inner feelings and frustrations, keeping me alive.



I have a blog at friendster. I wish I could insert those clips here. There are some tagalog words, but I don't mind. I hope it would not compromise my blog here at google. I just want to keep it for it's sentimental value. Taddaaaahhhh.... here it is.


(From friendster to blogger with LOVE?)


Ang Hirap Kumita ng Pera (8Y19)


One of my favorite adages in life is - “Money can’t buy you happiness. But it’s a sure way to make others happy thereby making you happier.” But the fact is, finding money is as hard as giving up your personal happiness in order to meet it. I have tried so many things just to earn that hard to find wealth to no avail. Sometimes I think that God just could’nt help but take joy in seeing poor men became poorer despite enormous efforts and rich men grow richer while just easing around. Forgive me friends if I am losing hope to a point of sinning agaist God. I’m a catholic with deep origins. But I guess all this experiences made me a near unbeliever. Well today is another day and I guess I’ll have to start and fight to live again…


Live or let die

Another difficulty in managing a business is the businessman’s ability to be shrewd at times. In the early stages of my career as a businessman, I have met a couple of personalities that changed my views in life. I was too good to them that I trusted them so much to a point that they cheated on me. (o masyado lang talagang makakapal mukha nila). I lost so much of my time effort money and talent trying to please them but I got nothing i return. I was just used as leverage. (pero san na sila ngayon). Ang bilis ng karma. Nalugi lahat ng bisnes nila.

At this point I was more careful in choosing the persons that I help. I don’t ask something in return. I just want to be recognized, and PAY YOUR OBLIGATIONS even if they are late. Its better than not settling them at all. If someone helps you to start your business help them back specially when you kow outrightly that they also need your help. (It’s OBVIOUS)

Lack of Gut? or Lack of Luck

I have a wonderful business. It coincides with my passion and I love working with it. The problem is that I lack the resources to fund my business. I other words, it’s incomplete. I learned a lot in this business. Deciding to run a business with inadequate capital is like taking your hard earned money on top of a bridge then throwing them away. Worst part is you could be dragged down with it. In short it can be fatal.

I’m running my business for almost 6 months now. But due to lack of funds it doesn’t earn much. There are times not even enough to pay the rent and other basic utilities. Its like suicide at times. But what can I do? I need this job or my family will starve. I hate this life…


I would like to thank Friendster.com for keeping my blog and to blogger for allowing me to insert them in my new blog...thanks


Waaaait a minute. The title says a journey of no reason but where's the journey? And why no reason? Maybe because I'm too much fed up in life that I think of things so passionately, so sentimental, so gloomy, that It makes no sense but I like it so just stick with it I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment