Monday, April 27, 2009

Where do I go?

"Do not go where the path may lead. Instead, go where there is no path, and leave a trail"

Humbug...

Ever wonder why there are times you really want to go to a place and end up steering off to another one? Or when you dream of something but no matter what you do you end up into another reality as if it's somebody else s' dream?

I keep on thinking about it...and finally found a solution to it. I see it in my self as distractions. Chapters in our life that slows us down, or steers us away from our chosen path. Like getting pregnant accidentally (sample only) You dream of finishing your studies then you get pregnant. Or when you plan of embarking on a business then a new job came...or a promotion...or a different kind of business... You do not notice them, but they have a huge effect on your chosen path...your dream....

I myself is a great example of those people bombarded by so much drastically life changing events. Maybe someday I will have the courage (and the time and effort) to publicly announce it to the web. But only one things for sure. those events changed my life. In reality I do not regret those experiences, but sometimes wonder if I hadn't let my self be diverted to my course, "Would I be happy?" Maybe that's what God has blessed me. Or that's my mission in this world. Maybe...

One thing I noticed on successful people is that they have this ability to be cold hearted in a sense they do not let their experiences halt or slow them, much less divert them from their chosen path. They have this sense of firmness that whatever happens, they will march on straight and with no stoppage. Their focus is so strong they do not leave time to look to the side, which is not good to my standards. Like the crab thinkers (remember?) "But it makes the job done!!!" I hope I could learn to live that way....but I don't think God wants me to. I think he made me a little bit soft to be able to be sensitive to others....which is a nice thing for me...

It may have slowed me down...(to a point like turtles dashing.....so slowly) But I still believe I can reach my goal. (I hope in time) And when that time comes I will feel complete. Just as my saying goes..."Yeah yeah...your approach is more effective and quick...But mine has more drama and effect to others." (which is a poor but more HUMANLIKE thing for me...) Truly I had chosen my (slow) but memorable path that I can be proud (or ashamed) to tell to my grandkids....

Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence.

No comments:

Post a Comment