Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Root of All Evil part 2

Like what I’ve said that money can’t buy you happiness…blah blah blah…happier….therefore when I said that money is the root of all evil, then we can make use of evil things to make some good in this world. Sounds crazy even I was confused not of what I meant but of how I stated my sentence from the beginning.

What? Use evil for good? Let me cite an example: You bought a new component system. That’s luxury. Then instead of listening to music all day long inside your room why not try to form a group then launch parties for street children. Okay okay I sounded lame, but it’s the truth.

Talk about investments. Ever wonder how institutions, grant organizations, award bodies, and charity foundations get funding? One of the answer: Investments. Trust me coz I graduated from one. I am an alumnus of The Sisters of Mary School. Pretty tough huh. ( then why am I babbling about negativism and sore loserness? If I find the answer I’ll let you know). Well let’s talk about investments later. My point is when I for example create one foundation and names it after me (which is the case most of the time) (LIKE: de Jorge foundation for free college education to poor, orphaned sexy pretty girls….JUST KIDDING) Ask yourself, why would I create a charity institution then banner my name next to it? Surely my name and of my descendants will surely be a brand name, celebrity, elite status. I help, I’m famous, my family famous, more talk, more opportunities, more money. Trust me, That’s always the case.

Hey…correct me if you think I’m wrong. Say all you want. It’s my opinion. But I know I’m always right.

I begin to feel not up to the task when talking about positive things. Believe me, I’m a positive thinking guy. ( it’s my inner self that’s negative, and they always fight) If I’m not positive thinking, I would have been dead by now. ( already killed myself because of so many problems) My writing becomes monotonous, or I start to blend negative things on my positive theme. Forgive me I guess I was just sour graping coz I know what I want to do, I know what to plan next when I get to my dream. (financial indipendece) but here I am not getting a bit nearer my dream. When I think about that I become frustrated. No, I become furious…ROOOOAARRRR..

No comments:

Post a Comment