Monday, April 20, 2009

Root Crisis part 3 : Ego Financial System


One example of my efforts ( victorious but with no gratitude...yemen)

Humbug..

"One may understand the Cosmos, but never the Ego; the self is more distant than any star."
- G.K. Chesterton...


Hooray...



The 3rd and maybe the most overseen cause why we do not attain financial success is our each and every one's ego financial system.

What in the world does that mean? Actually it is simple. Each and every one of us may not know we abide by this system. It is killing us, but we don't know it. One word may describe this, and even the upper classes of society fell victim to it ( they are most easily seen and easier to describe). It is IGNORANCE!!! It is being blind to one's financial stature. Wanna know more? Stand by because my back aches and I think I should rest for a while...

will view my fs for a while...maybe some miracle can give me some good news...humbug


11:00 pinoy time
I had just recieved my landlady's bill for my rent amounting to 4,000.00. Nice... I had just paid two thousand plus for my internet, six thousand plus for my bank loans, and a couple of pesos for my 5-6 financer, then now what? I have no more money and there are ample customers today. Arrrrggggghhhh....let me die now...

I don't feel up to continuing my blog right now, nevertheless I'm bored. And even though I know my post right now would sound gloomy because of my "cloudy disposition" today, I need to finish this part.

!@$#@ what a &(^&*%%@#$%♣•○♦5← day today....

To all you fellowmen like me who know in their heart that they're suckers and losers and who's lives have no meaning in this world blah blah blah... let all ye know this... almost every man ( or woman ) including the upper classes think they are still hanging on the thin thread of money matters are already actually broke, poor, bankrupt and still not know it (or admit it). This is the ignorance that I am talking about...

Ever wonder or even think about your financial status at this time? You think you're not broke? Think again.... Let me cite myself as a stupid example... I resigned from my job and is into business today. I may have an ample material assets in my name but in fact I'm already bankrupt. I had refinanced my home a couple of times ( which I'm not even sure existed ) for business purposes just like almost everyone did too, maxed out my credit cards and is in so much debt that my liabilities by far exceeded my assets.( if I really have one) Even before I resigned, I was already up to neck in debt, and my incapacity to generate income for a while added to my miseries. You see, we declare or even think about being broke way far after we were actually broke!!! Can you read between the lines? When the time comes we realize that we are losing money, the truth is that we don't have any money at all. Specially Pinoys who love to borrow money, when your debt exceeds that of your assets, even though you are still capable of generating one, you are already broke without knowing it. Ignorance of this matter, ( not knowing you were already broke ) means you will try to mend it much too soon, much later that you should have. Resulting to failure, dissapiontment, grief, family breakdown, blah blah blah then ultimately you can't crawl out of it anymore. Then you just die. Of course there are ways to get by those experiences but the later you cure a disease, the harder it will be.

"Prevention is Better than Cure"

That should be our motto. We should constantly check and balance our finances to early cope with the problems to come. But what the truth is we are ignorant about this. We tend to borrow more money than we could actually pay for say, in our lifetime. So BE EDUCATED!!! Do not follow suit to other people. Borrowing money is not bad. In fact it can be used to generate more money. Just be cautious. And always perform check and balance... Like an old pinoy quote once said:

" Your credit is good but we need Cash"






One of my first pics when I started to study photo editing about 4 years ago... looks cool to me sometimes and sometimes looks dumb. Maybe depending on my mood....

No comments:

Post a Comment