Friday, April 24, 2009

"Gut Sum Balls?"


" Talent is essential to live a dream, but guts are needed to make it happen."

It's a bit of coincidence why I am writing this post. I will be talking about guts and how I can manage to get out of my rut. I was delayed for a couple of days because when I was just beginning to write this post a strong electrical surge fried my PC, along with the little hope that's left. I was just thankful my data was not destroyed. I borrowed some cash (AGAIN) and sent my PC to a repairman. Now my dilapidated machine became slower, some functions missing but still grateful to run. Oh thank God....now armed with an injured PC, less cash, more debt, a couple of days without income and destroyed morale, I am now resuming my fight against poverty.

Funny me talking about guts and balls in a time my gut is about to be sucked to it's limit, and my balls shrinking.

I wonder how other people manage to survive. I can't even think what to do next. Nevertheless I need to continue living. Sucking the last of my gut and the last of my shrunken balls ( sounds funny) I will fight. Maybe fighting not anymore for hope, but because of pride. I don't want to die broke, as I was born broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment