Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Root Crisis: Prologue

“An object deviates from its predicted path and does not appear when an object is watched and is awaited.”


There’s no customer yet, and I’m free to blog all I want.


One of my greatest frustrations in life, I always ask myself, when there’s so much evil (money) in this world, Why only a few has it and someone like me lack it so much? Why while there’s so much money today, only a fraction of society get hold on to it?


There’s so many theories about it. And some I am most confident about: Filipinos’

  1. Employee Mentality
  2. Reward yourself Mentality
  3. Ego Finances
  4. Crab Mentality
  5. Tahong Mentality
Whether you agree or not, those mentalities deprive us of a chance to create a stable finance status.


9416

I was interrupted for two days...my landlady is threatening to evict me, the bank threatens to turn to collecting agencies, and the phone and internet company is threatening to disconnect me. What's with threats nowadays? Do you think someone whose decently running a business would run for a months' rent, a months' bill and mortgage? You fools! What will happen is you'll lose a hundred customers. You'll lose me for sure. and my referrals and my friends and my colleagues and my relatives and a whole lot more. This time of depression is nothing but temporary, so its not wise to crack your credit lines. After I survive this, (if I will) I bet you you'll never see my name on your list again. Which reminds me: That's a good theory why we don't prosper. We're so greedy. We think of others so lowly. That's just my opinion. So sue me. Yeah you ciditigi...




created at www.pizap.com

9417
I was interrupted again for one day so my blog could also be called Time Crisis ( I love that Game) Anyway, I will just postpone my blog about root crisis on another session and just blabber about for the rest of this post.

My spirits are broken this past days because of many problems that haunt me. I need not enumerate kasi baka maiyak pako. (I might cry). I remember yesterday I typed the words "please help me Lord on the google bar. And boy how helpful! I got so many sites giving inspirational messages then selling something in the end...gosh. I got one site (need not tell) that's okay but It has a huge traffic (I guess) that it took me an hour of loading and still It doesn't finish and I can't access it. Then I typed I want to kill myself then walaaaaahh! there's a site that's helping me cope by stalling me with good words telling me to wait a little bit longer ( saying it would only take a short while just read along then after that you can proceed to kill yourself if you still want to... NICE WORDS...Maybe there's so many desperate people nowadays....Is the world gonna end? I hope not...And I hope to find new light before I decide to turn my lights off...

No comments:

Post a Comment