Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Day of Celebration and A Day of Mourning


In Loving Memory of my Mother-in-Law. Sally R. Leoniso.
August 22, 1954 - July 31, 2009






Time Of Your Life - Green Day
FREE MP3 DOWNLOADS @ MP3-CODES.COM

My wife almost celebrated her 30th birthday yesterday. There were some small glitches that hindered us from celebrating.

1. We had a little fight in the morning over the net. I admit it's my fault. I had been so grumpy because I am so tired of living our life. My body needs a break so badly and my head always hurt thinking for a solution to our problems.

2. I thought me and my son could surprise her in the afternoon with some decent cake or anything within our budget. But once again when I looked for cash i my register all I saw were coins and a couple of bills that would not even be enough to pay my loan shark the next day. The "ghosts" took away my money once again.

3. My mother-in law passed away in the evening without even any sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment