Friday, July 31, 2009

Death and Resurrection

" One of the most intriguing facts about life is: It is short, very complicated, and frustrating. Yet you would like it to last. "

I had been very very busy making ends meet for me and my family to survive ,barely to eat and live each day. My blog was dead for quite some time now. Today is Saturday. And I thought I may have time to write something. Nonetheless write an important announcement. My business is surviving. There was still no revenue from this God-forsaken shop. But I still believe I could make it work. I just need a little more time, more patience, a little extra cash for capital so that I could offer more services, and a little (and impossible) concern from my landlord who always and never fails to take away my hard earned money, not taking into consideration that I need to make my funds stable for a moment, in order to normalize my operations.

It was my wife's birthday yesterday, and we could not even celebrate.

My earnings just went to the rent, to the utilities, to the raw material purchases and inventories. I just thank God I still get away from getting some loose change in order for my son to eat and have some cash for his "Baon" in school. I have borrowed money several times already in order to continue my business. In short my shop is eating funds and not generating one.

I still could not let go of my shop. I have done almost everything if not everything in order to produce a decent income for my shop. But letting go means another round of expenses. And I could not afford that.

I think my post sounds like it's more than a resurrection to death again than a real coming to life. I could do no more. I'll just let God do his work and leave it up to Him to do the decisions for me for now. Because my body and mind is already tired and weak. I am even very tired and reluctant to write a post, if not that I had promised myself to do so.

Haaaay, " Life is such a beautiful thing. "

No comments:

Post a Comment